The Cape Town Flower Show is a monumental event. Taking place at the Castle of Good Hope at the end of October 2016, there are a few things we suggest you take note of:
- Disabled people can be dropped off at the main entrance to the Castle.
- Wear flat shoes! There’s lots to walk around and see. The Castle of Good Hope is an historical venue and some of the walkways are gravel.
- Pack your plastic ….. this is a cashless event, but special Event Currency will be available for purchase on entry.
- No dogs allowed. Unfortunately.
- Smoking is not allowed, except in designated areas.
- Bring something warm if you are coming in the evening. Remember, we are open until 9 pm.
- Don’t forget, if you use Uber there is a promo code for new Uber sign-ups: 2016CTFS for R100 off your first trip.
- You will be able to book for Workshops & Demonstrations on the day at the event.