WIN EVERYTHING YOU SEE IN THIS PICTURE!
It’s time for our FINAL GIVEAWAY….and it’s a blooming big one!
*// How To Enter //*
1. Invite as many friends as you want to the The Cape Town Flower Show event page (make sure they click ‘going’ to better your chances!)
2. Screen shot your invites so we can see that you’ve done it & post it in the comment section below on Facebook
3. Share the event page on Facebook
(share must be public so that we can see it!)
– A case of Boschendal Brut Chard Pinot Noir
“Pale gold with a flourish of delicate bubbles and enticing lemon cream and almond Biscotti precedes a soft explosion of zesty lemon and orange peel that finishes with appealing length and freshness. Maturation on the lees provides a well rounded creamy mouth-feel with detectable minerality, good balance and a seamless finish. Enjoy well chilled as a rewarding social sipper or riveting aperitif at all occasions. A natural affinity to strawberries and delicious with almost any shellfish or seafood or sushi.”
– The Rotak 32 lawnmower from Bosch Professional Power Tools SA
“The smallest in the range of Bosch’s proven and highly successful ‘Rotak’ range of electric lawnmowers, this little machine is the perfect tool for the job if you have a small garden, and although it doesn’t boast quite the range of features that its bigger brothers do, that doesn’t stop it from holding its own in small gardens. At just 7 kilograms in weight, the Rotak 32 can be comfortably operated by just about anyone, so if you’re getting older or you’ve downsized on your property then this mower is likely to be just right for you. Light though it may be, that doesn’t mean it lacks bite, its 1200 Watt motor is up there with the best of them in terms of what it will cope with, you need not have any reservations about cutting that thick start of the season jungle when this mower is at hand.”
– African Extracts Rooibos skincare hamper
“The natural advantages of the Bio-Active Rooibos extract and plant-based anti-ageing complexes protect your skin against environmental and lifestyle stress – and be your best age ever.”
– One Microgarden 3 herb grow bags with wall rack from Faithful-To-Nature.co.za
“The Microgarden Growbag and Wall Rack kit gives you everything you need to grow your own beautiful hanging garden of fresh herbs. An aesthetic and space-saving way to grow your herbs from a vertical surface, perfect for an urban setting. The kit includes a wall rack in your choice of colour and 3 Growbags containing Heirloom seeds of basil, parsley and chives respectively. Heirloom seeds are non-GMO and open-pollinated. Simply hang the growbags from a suitable surface and enjoy the lovely effect and benefit of green things growing.”
– 3x SOW Delicious Slab of Seeds
“Grow your own heirloom basil, coriander, sage and thyme, all in one! This Seed Slab from the SOW Delicious range is embedded with a mix of 4 different herb seeds, to make planting and growing that much quicker and simpler. Add these mixed herbs to salads or use them as fresh, healthy garnishes for your family’s favourite dishes.”
– 5 books from The Botanical Society of South Africa:
– ‘Kirstenbosch: the most beautiful garden in Africa’
– ‘Kirstenbosch Journal’
– ‘Orchids of South Africa Field Guide’
– ‘Field Guide to Fynbos’
– ‘Common Wild Flowers of Table Mountain and Silvermine’
– 2x tickets to Jill Mansons ‘FlowerScape’ Workshop at this years Cape Town Flower Show worth R300
Prize valued at OVER R5000!!
* Competition closes on the 20th October 2016
**T’s & C’s apply
- The Hamper (excluding tickets) will be handed over to the winner after the Cape Town Flower Show event in October.
- Only one entry per prize draw/competition, per person.
- Winner will be announced on the 20th October 2016.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for money.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- We will notify the winner through facebook/email when and where the prize can be collected.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions